Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making at my Stamp Camp on Saturday.


I took the layout/design from a sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary  http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/create-with-connie-and-mary/

CCMC Summer Collection 13-002

The DSP is the Venetian Romance.  I just love this paper!  I think it is my favorite of all the new DSP.  Its just so...girly/romantic :)  So I thought it would make a perfect wedding or anniversary card.

Stamps: Label Love
Ink: Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Artisan Label Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Happy Stamping! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful Denise. The colors are so soft and soothing and makes for a perfect wedding card! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that paper is one of my very favorites and I love how you layered your sentiment. Thanks for joining us in the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete