Thursday, July 25, 2013

BUSY!

Yes, I know.  What did I expect with having 4 kids.  But its a good kind of busy and I love my life.  We added in VBS (Vacation Bible School) this week and although it adds to the busyness of the day my kids love it and I'm happy to accommodate them in this way.  Although I haven't been on here in a few days I have been doing a little creating.  Let me share a couple things with you.

I've been casing (copy and share) lots of cool cards I found on Pinterest (best waste of time EVER my one friend calls it) but I have so many cards pinned that it isn't quick for me to look up who I cased them from so feel free to claim it if it is your.  And thank you for your wonderful creativity!



Having some fun with washi tape and the new clay and molds - this one uses a button AND a blossom.  The button is colored with a marker and the blossom with the aqua painter and ink pad.
I'll be back soon to share more with you.  Off to create some more and RELAX! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment