Monday, July 29, 2013

Out of my comfort zone...

I choose two more challenges to take me out of my comfort zone.  This must be one of my more "creative" days because I really had fun making myself dream up how to do this card with the supplies that I had on hand.

Here it is:

Isn't it cute!  I have a plethora of children/nieces/nephews so I think this will be a cute one to save and send to one of them for something they have accomplished.

I had several scraps from the Polka Dot Parade DSP laying around left over from a card I made using the sunburst technique (that will be coming at a later time).  I used the Heart framlits and the Oval framlits to cut out the pieces to make the hot air balloon.  The clouds were made with the pansy punch and cut in half and layered.  The basket for the balloon was punched out of a scrap of Chocolate Chip cardstock. And what better color for the background than Soft Sky!

Here are the links for the challenges:





ABC38 'Use Up Scraps'

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute is this! I love the punch art you created, this is a wonderful way to use up some scraps! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete