Friday, August 2, 2013

World of Tanks - a new kind of challenge

Today's card is something I'm kinda proud of.  My hubby is big into online gaming and asked me to help make a card (make it for him) so that he could win a contest for his one game.  The game is called World of Tanks.  It had to be a birthday/anniversary card for their 15th year of being live.  Now, I do not have ANY stamps that would depict any type of war vehicle so punch art it would have to be.  I took one of his models and designed this card based off the aerial view.



The card also had to incorporate his user name Drive_Safely (which I find ironic since I often close my eyes and tell him to notify me when we get there - although always in one piece).
I'll let you know if he wins.  Seeing him be pleased with my design was enough for me.

Tools that were helpful:
Stamps: Bombs Away Birthday, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Calendar Aphabet & Numbers (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Ovals Framelits, Simply Scored, Tag Punch (retired), 1"circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Word Window punch, horizontal slot punch (retired), sponges, Big Shot, Stripes EF

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. How unusual - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-231.html

    ReplyDelete