Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome Fall

I just have one quick card for you today.  Sweater Weather is my favorite new DSP from the Holiday catalog so that was my inspiration for this card.

 This just makes me want to snuggle up with a good book and some hot cocoa!    I'm ready for fall after the almost non-existent summer we've had here in Northeast Ohio.  This is my fall mojo :)
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Sweater Weather DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth EF  Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Hexagon Punch (for making the flagged ends)

Challenge Links:

ABC41 'Lots of Layers'
 
'Lots of Layers' - this week we are creating cards with lots of layers.  Use at least 5 layers on your cards. (Not counting the card base) remember, your sentiment can count as a layer too.
 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card!! Makes me want to put on a sweater and go admire the beautiful changing leaves!! Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete