Monday, September 24, 2012

Tuscan Rise

Good Monday Morning!  Here is another card for the Color Me Beautiful Challenge.




This was an absolutely beautiful color scheme.  Makes me want to visit the desert.  Hmmm, I do have some family in Arizona....


September is a busy birthday month in my family so this is going to another family member.  Here is my take on "Tuscan Rise".


I wanted to use blocks of color and I thought this was a good color combo for that..  I just used to Scallop Dotted Ribbon punch to do the accents.  I wanted to use ribbon but didn't have any in these colors.  However, I really like how it turned out.  Hope you do too!

Ingredients:
Stamp sets: Just Believe, On Your Birthday (retired)
Paper: Basic Gray, More Mustard, Perfect Plum, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Dotted Ribbon Punch Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love your color blocking and CAS look. Thanks for playing at CMB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The scallop trim looks wonderful and I love the clean design. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so striking Denise, the three panels look so effective! Thanks for playing along with the CMB challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Denise, I think the scallop ribbon punch is exactly the right trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I love simple clean lines.

    ReplyDelete