Friday, September 28, 2012

Easy but Elegant

I'm super busy lately with all the things I'm making for my upcoming craft fairs this fall but wanted to get another quick post in.  As I've said in earlier posts I have a ton of September birthdays to celebrate.  These cards were for my Grandma and my friend Stacey.
These were really quick to make.  The Designer Paper is from the Comfort Cafe series.  It is the front and back of one double sided sheet.  I love how they are different and yet coordinate so wonderfully.    The base is Very Vanilla and so is the label that has Birthday Wishes on it.  I embossed it using the designer frames folders and then cut that piece out with one of the Labels framelits.  After that, I sponged the edges.It took me about 10 minutes to make both cards.  Quick and simple!
I hope they both had wonderful days and my cards were a bright spot in them! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment