Saturday, March 15, 2014

Special Occasions

I'm back!  We still don't have a normal desktop computer but my husband has managed to figure out a way (and teach me) how to upload all my pictures to my laptop so I can get back to sharing with you again.  YAY!

Today was my Special Occasions Stamp Camp.  Here are the cards we made:
 Here's a picture of the grouping.  


 This sweet baby card was inspired by the sketch for Mojo Monday.
Paper: Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamps: Baby Prints, Petite Pairs, Label Love
Accessories: Simply Pressed Clay button, Artisan Label Punch, Circle Framelits, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB)
Blog Challenge Link:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/03/mojo-monday-336.html



 Next we had some 3x3 Easter cards.  These will be so cute tucked into an Easter basket!  They use the Watercolor Wonder DSP and the Eggstra Spectaular Stamp set.


 This beauty was Inspired and partially CASED but, alas, I cannot find who to point to as my muse.  If it was you, please accept my sincere gratitude!  I thought this pretty card could be used for any number of special occasions.  It uses the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) DSP and the Yippee-Skippee! Stamp set.

 I've been wanting to try my hand at making my own swing card and this is kinda half of one.  I thought it ended up very romantic looking and was perfect for a wedding card.  Stamp sets used were Mr.&Mrs. and Everything Eleanor.  I also just love the Pistachio Pudding and Smokey Slate together!


Last, but not least, this fine graduation card was CASED from Janis Sinko.  I found her delightful card on the Demonstrator website and just had to share it!    I don't have a woodgrain stamp set so I inked up my embossing folder and used that to get the woodgrain look on my cardstock.  Pure Gumption is the stamp set used to this one and I did use every single stamp in the set on this one card!

I hope to be sharing more with you in the near future! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment