Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gearing Up for Christmas Stamp Camp

Hello!  Today I'm showing you the fabulous and fun cards we did at the Gearing Up for Christmas Stamp Camp this past Saturday.  (If you missed out, don't worry, there is another one next month with a brand new set of cards!)
First is a total view of the collection.  Lots of fun!

I think you've seen this one before!  I posted it not too long ago for a blog challenge and loved it so much that I had to share it with my campers!

This is a new one.  I've seen the idea for a wreath out of the Daydream Medallions on several other cards and decided to try it out.  Love the results!


This is another one that the technique has caught my eye on Pinterest.  This uses the Pennant Builder punch to make the layers of the tree.  Add some pearls and a bit of ruffle ribbon and you have elegance in a card!


Next, Super easy using some paper from the Winter Frost DSP stack.  I love how the embossed frame frames the sentiment!
This one you may have seen before as well.  I started early with designs for Christmas cards this year so I could share some of my favorites at camps.  I just changed up the greens and blues for some slightly darker tones.

And, finally, I say this card at a fellow demo's house and asked if I could C.A.S.E. it and she said YES!  I moved the placement of the DSP a little to make it my own  but loved the original so I kept it mostly the same. Thanks Amy Kunkle!

Hope you've enjoyed today's selections! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment