Monday, November 5, 2012

Caffeine Tones

This week's Challenge at CMB is Caffeine Tones.  I absolutely love a neutral pallet!

    

  It was especially challenging for me as my right hand is in brace for tendinitis and I shouldn't be using it! Typing is a challenge as well!

Here is what I came up with:



The base is River Rock with a layer of Soft Suede that was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder and then I rubbed the Soft Suede ink pad on top to give it a more textured look.  The circle is Sahara Sand and the element is also stamped in Sahara Sand.  Get Well (Delightful Dozen) is stamped in Early Espresso.  Also stamped in Early Espresso is the pocket watch onto River Rock paper.  The element and pocket watch are from the Clockworks stamp set.

Hopefully my hand heals quickly and I can get back to some more detailed stuff.  Thanks for looking!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Denise, I love all the elements you included and the texture looks terrific. Thanks for joining us again at Color Me Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, this is wonderful! You may have only had one good hand, but the finished product is still fantastic! I love the inked embossing and CAS design of the main images! Thanks so much for joining us again at Color Me Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Color Me Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete