Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Gift

Photo: Working on my moving checklist, using the super cute notebook Denise made me!!

Isn't this cute?  Its a notebook I made for a fellow parent who is on the school board with me.  I made these notebooks for my kids this summer and she commented that she wanted one so voila- she got one!

Its one of the composition books that you can pick up now during back-to-school season for under $1.  I used the Everyday Enchantment DSP from Sale-A-Bration that I had left over to cover the notebook, make the rosette, and butterfly and fill the pen.  The brown strip and circle under the buttlerfly is Early Espresso.
I covered the butterfly in crystal effects to make it prettier and a little more sturdy.

Well, I'm off to the park for a picnic lunch and playdate.  See you soon! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Cute projects - especially this composition book. I've enjoyed looking and reading your blog. TFS!

    Hugs,

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete