Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blue Ribbon Husband


Today's card is one I made for my hubby.  Since I think he's pretty great - who better to make a card for?!

I used the Blue Ribbon stamp set.  It coordinates with the 2 3/8" scalloped circle punch although it doesn't fit exactly so I just used a blender pen and ink to color in the white area after I punched it out.  The printed designs are from the International Bazaar DSP.  I really love the rich colors in the papers.  I also have learned the best trick for making the banners have even sides - using the corner of a square punch!

Ingredients:
Stamp sets: Blue Ribbon, Family Reunion
Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, International Bazaar DSP
Accessories: 2 3/8' Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Circles #2 die
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment